Sunday 10 August 2008

absence

It has been a long, long time since I last posted. With all the best intentions, life got in the way of my blog. First a college proposal consumed all my spare time and energy. Then my lovely little grandmother, Gladys, died. She gave me this ring shortly before she passed away.

It is now August - I am still studying and, although I may not have been blogging over the last few months, I have rarely stopped thinking about crafts & the web and the relationship between the two. I have also been working hard (although perhaps not quite hard enough!) on the research phase of my studies.

I have resolved not only to return to posting regularly (and frequently!) but also to make the posts more beautiful (Jane Brocket, whom I met recently at a conference made me realise how important it is to care about these things), and to post more about things I have made and my own experiences crafting.

No comments: